tell her you love her tell her you love her

Funny?

I can't believe anybody thought any part of this was funny. I didn't even want to click it a third time after I saw you hit her when you clicked. I kept going because I understood you had a story to tell through this, but oh my god. It's ghastly, and it's so sad because this is real. This actually happens. The ending felt so fucked up.
As for the flash, I really respect what you're saying here, and your method of execution works well, but it's not very well made. It's composed of relatively simple drawings against white backgrounds and simple buttons. I think that with some more effort put in with more detailed drawings and animations, the impact could have been more effective and the flash could have been taken more seriously by more people.
Good work, though. It's so fucking sad, but you really said something strong with this flash. Make more, and try and do better with them, in the future. You have a lot of potential.

Big Ben Speaks Big Ben Speaks

What the hell?

I actually watched it until it stopped. For Christs' sakes, this is evil, genius, idiotic, confusing, funny, and strange all at the same time. A lot of the rambling was insane and some unintelligible, but a couple parts were cute.
I think I admire you for making a flash of Big Ben rambling on and on more than I do the actual flash, though.
The ending could have been a little less abrupt, as well.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Peculiar.

It was quite fucked up, to tell you the truth. The pigs are addicted to coins (by the way, I loved how you linked their addiction to piggybanks,) and the only way they can get the coins is by giving pig parts to a very gluttonous man who loves pork. Our little hero even goes to killing for coin. Definitely linked to drug addiction; you don't even have to read the author's notes to get that. The over-the-top cartoon animation mixed with the bleak, dark, tones worked well; it kind of reminded me of Courage the cowardly dog, strangely enough. I loved the part where he's on the moving sidewalk and he's bobbing to the music in the background.
This is very creative and very stylistic, but it isn't flawless. Some parts were a little difficult to follow, mostly with them taking the coins, but I suppose that fits with the whole drug thing. The sounds felt awkwardly placed to me and sometimes it felt like there weren't enough, while others, I disliked what sound effects you did use, so sound is something you could try to work with.
Very good work. Your style takes some getting used to, but it's rather enjoyable, in a dark kind of way.

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

Strange.

It took a very strange direction with animation, art, and story. Yes, it used an anime style, with far too many anime expressions, but the fact that it was all drawn onto photographs didn't feel lazy so much as it fit the life the girls were leading. The fact that they all had white hair was cool. I saw some great moments in the animation, with fluidity; This is particularly noticeable when she's conducting. As for story, yes, it was confusing, but I was able to understand that the girls had an affinity for art but no real exposure to it before I even read your Author Comment on the story. I grew to like the peculiarity of the storytelling. I disliked that the girls were bullies, though. Those poor kids on the flagpole.
The music was fantastic.
Overall, great job.

Skaijo responds:

I made the girls bullies to avoid making the movie too saccharine. If they were all slightly jerks, they'd all be that much more believable and likable as characters.

Plus, who's never tied a bunch of kids to a flagpole in their lives before.

DASH it! DASH it!

That was amazing!

Gorgeous art complimented by amazing animation and interesting music. The imagery went well with the music, and I found myself completely enthralled. My mouth was agape by the end, and you have made one of the best videos on Newgrounds.

Empty Lands: Empty House Empty Lands: Empty House

Peculiar

I understood what kind of aesthetic and emotion you were attempting to get out of it, but, honestly, the art and animation got in the way. They just weren't good.
On the other hand, I thought the voice acting was great, and it did carry across the emotion.
This flash was very peculiar.

You Cried Me You Cried Me

Awesome!

I absolutely freakin' loved it.
The song was cool, and I loved how some parts went along with it perfectly (like the part where the bear-god turns on the sun; "no! I won't letcha do it!")
The animation was nice and smooth for the most part.
The art was nice. I love it when something noire uses colors to accent something, like how when they flee in the car, the moon and sky flash pink.
The concept was just great. I loved it. Good work.

asthmatickitty responds:

Yeah, I tried to maintain a balance of fitting the song, but not being too literal. It's a challenge to remain subtle. Thanks!

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Amazing

This has some of the best animation I've ever seen in Flash. Interesting characters, the humor's there, and so is action. You didn't really give Mini Mel any spotlight at all; she never even spoke.
My only qualms were that the music and sound effects were just stupid or silly in places. While some would say "fitting", I personally don't like stupid sound effects anywhere.

Do Not Feed The Alligator Do Not Feed The Alligator

Amazing!

fleshsack, you do realize there's more that goes into animation than making something funny, right? And artistically and technically, this wins.
The joke caught me off guard. Good work.

GLaDos Badass GLaDos Badass

Amazing!

Great art, animation, style, and music.
It's depressing that thise only got Daily 4th.